- For your colored and patterned pocket squares, wash it with cool water.
- Separate the white and plain pocket squares from colored and patterned ones to avoid staining the lighter pocket squares.
- For white pocket square, a warmer temperature is desirable for it to become whiter.
- When drying it, let it dry normally. Avoid direct contact from sunlight as it can cause fading to the fabric.
- To remove the creases into your pocket squares, use an iron. Take extra care in setting the temperature. Linen pocket squares can crease easily so a higher temperature for this kind of cloth is recommended.
Go to Hephie Brown Jewellery & Bag Care page for more information.
Check our Return Policy for more details.